A Walk & Talk Consultation is a one-hour consultation with a licensed home inspector to walk through the property and identify any major problems. It is a less comprehensive inspection than a full home inspection, but it can be a valuable tool for buyers and sellers.
Benefits of a Walk & Talk Consultation
- Save time and money: Walk & Talk Consultations are typically less expensive than full home inspections, and they can be completed in a shorter amount of time.
- Get a general overview of the property: Walk & Talk Consultations can give you a good understanding of the overall condition of the property, including the roof, foundation, heating and cooling system, plumbing, electrical, and appliances.
- Identify any potential problems: Walk & Talk Consultants can identify any major problems with the property, such as structural damage, water leaks, or mold. This information can help you make an informed decision about whether to purchase the property or make repairs before you move in.
Who Should Get a Walk & Talk Consultation?
Walk & Talk Consultations are a good option for:
- Buyers who are in a competitive bidding process: A Walk & Talk Consultation can give you a quick assessment of the property so that you can make an informed offer.
- Buyers who are on a tight budget: Walk & Talk Consultations are a less expensive option than full home inspections.
- Sellers who want to prepare their home for sale: A Walk & Talk Consultation can help you identify any potential problems with the property that you need to address before you list it for sale.
What to Expect at a Walk & Talk Consultation
During your Walk & Talk Consultation, the inspector will walk you through the property and point out any major problems that they see. They will also answer any questions that you have about the property.
Here are some things to keep in mind during your Walk & Talk Consultation:
- Bring a notepad and pen: Take notes on the inspector’s findings and any questions that you have.
- Ask questions: Don’t be afraid to ask the inspector any questions that you have about the property, even if they seem minor.
- Be prepared to make a decision: After the consultation, you will need to decide whether to proceed with the purchase of the property or make repairs.
- It is limited in scope and time and No written report will be created.
Schedule a Walk & Talk Consultation Today